Read some of the feedback received from our customers. For more feedback visit our Facebook page.
"Absolutely stunning fishery"
October 3rd, 2017
- "We had 32 fish to over 80lb, the standard of the fish is second to none and they fight so hard. This is a testament to Jim and Lynsey's dedication to the fishery, their customers and customer service. The food package is amazing, you are always full! The cabin is clean, tidy and warm and Jim's knowledge of his fish and lake is phenomenal."
"Holiday of a lifetime"
September 25th, 2017
- "Stunning lake in beautiful surroundings. The fishing is top class and it's the whole package. Will be coming back soon now. Can't believe how nice it is, the photographs don't do the venue justice. The owners go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Definitely recommend the place, roll on 2019 when we get to go back."
"What more can you ask for"
July 2nd, 2017
- "We had exceptional fishing, great home cooked meals delivered to the bank, tidy accommodation, top class equipment and believe it or not, WiFI on the bank. Jim was an excellent host, full of knowledgeable tips and partial to our coffee, especially when the football was on."
"Superb lake, great for families"
May 14th, 2017
- "Food packages are excellent. Jim and Lynsey are great hosts, would highly recommend. The fish quality is great. Second visit and already booked up again for next year."
"We had an amazing week"
April 9th, 2017
- "We caught 33 fish altogether between 4 of us. We had carp up to 42lbs and cats up to 64lbs including Alfie the albino cat fish. Jim the owner couldn’t do enough for you. He helped with putting you in the right spots to catch the fish and lots and lots of other things. Also his wife Lynsey food was absolutely amazing we had the all inclusive package which i would highly recommend."
"A wonderful week"
March 23rd, 2017
- "41 fish varying from 7lb to 87lb. My son can't wait to go back next year. Great little chalet, lovely homemade food (Thanks Lynsey), well stocked lake. Everything you could ask for. Thanks again for all your help Jim. We're both looking forward to coming back next year."
Don’t de-bait… contact us today to find out more.