Terms & Conditions
- Bookings will be confirmed by us in writing upon receipt of the deposit and signed booking form. This is a formal acceptance of the booking. Personal information contained in the form will be for Carp and Cats use only.
- The person signing the booking form (known as the client) confirms that he/she has the authority of all other persons included in the holiday to make the booking on their behalf and that he/she has read and accepted these booking terms and conditions. All correspondence will be with the client who is liable for all costs and charges on behalf of the party.
- The balance of the cost of the holiday will be collected in two payments. 50% of the balance will be due 16 weeks prior to the holiday and the final balance paid 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the booking. If you book within 8 weeks of departure you must pay the total cost of your holiday at the time of booking. If we do not receive unconditional payment of the balance by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and you forfeit any deposit made. Deposits are non-refundable in the event you cancel your booking.
Breakage/Damage deposit – we will also require £100 deposit against damage or breakage to the holiday accommodation. This will be payable with the balance of your holiday. Please notify us immediately should a breakage or damage occur during your stay. Should extra cleaning be required at the end of your stay, a deduction will be made from this deposit. Providing there are no breakages, damage or additional cleaning required in the holiday accommodation your deposit will be returned to you, by cheque, within 7 days of the date of your departure. In the event of cancellation of your holiday the breakage/damage deposit is fully refundable. Equipment Hire deposit – Should you hire equipment from us, the cost of hire is payable with the balance of your holiday. We also require a 50% deposit against the equipment hire, which will be refunded on departure. In the event of loss or damage to any of the equipment, you will be charged the full replacement cost upon departure (which in some cases may be in excess of your deposit).
- The price of your holiday is guaranteed free of price increases and surcharges.
- The property will be available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival, unless by prior arrangement. The property must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- The number of people allowed on the property is fixed at the time of booking. We must agree changes prior to the start of your holiday.
- The Client and each member of the party agree:
a) to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property.
b) to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
c) not to act in any way that would cause disturbance to others.
d) not to act in any way that will cause harm or unnecessary distress to the fish or wildlife.
In the event you or any member of the group breach these conditions, your group may be asked to leave immediately and we will not be liable to you for any refund or compensation.
The Client shall be liable for loss or damage to the property caused by them or any members of the group.
- We are not liable for any temporary defect or stoppage by public services to the property, or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of weather or any other matter including delays in your journey however caused. Under no circumstances shall our liability exceed the amount paid for the rental.
In the event of substantial damage to the property prior to your arrival, we will refund all sums paid within 7 days or offer an alternative holiday.
- You are strongly advised to purchase Travel, Breakdown, Medical Expenses and Public Liability Insurance for your group and we accept no liability for costs and expenses incurred by you if you do not obtain it.